- Chương trình
- Giá tour và ngày khởi hành
- Lưu ý
Day 1: ARRIVE RIO DE JANEIRO (4 NIGHTS)
Bemvindo ao Rio de Janeiro. Upon arrival you will be met by a local host and taken to your lovely hotel. Enjoy your hotel’s superb location overlooking Copacabana Beach just minutes from downtown Rio. Hotel: Windsor Atlantica.
Day 2: RIO DE JANEIRO SIGHTSEEING AND AT LEISURE
Enjoy a leisurely morning before joining your Travel Director for an exploration of the cidade maravilhosa (marvellous city) and its many contrasts, from the 18th century aqueduct and colonial Candelaria Church to the 20th century opera house, Sambodromo, and city cathedral. Ascend Sugarloaf Mountain via cable car for astounding bay and city views followed by a festive Welcome Reception with your Travel Director and fellow travellers. Full Breakfast.
Guanabara Bay Cruise
Spend two hours sailing Guanabara Bay on a schooner. Take in the beautiful views of Rio de Janeiro with Sugar Loaf Mountain towering in the distance. Pass the bay’s islands and forts as you sail by picture postcard settings. Total duration is approximately 3 hours. (No Minimum).
Day 3: RIO DE JANEIRO SIGHTSEEING AND AT LEISURE
Board a classic cogwheel train for the journey to the summit of majestic Corcovado, site of the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. After admiring the panoramic views, head back down the mountain to see the song-inspiring Copacabana and Ipanema beaches. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. This evening, learn how to mix the perfect caipirinha, Brazil’s national cocktail, and then indulge in a traditional barbecue Regional Meal at a local churrascaria. Full Breakfast, Regional Meal.
Santa Teresa Walking Tour
Discover the charm and beauty of Santa Teresa, which originated around a convent during the 16th Century. Once home to upper-class residents, Santa Teresa is now home to many artists with studios, galleries, museums and inviting eateries. Admire the bohemian atmosphere and beautiful architecture. Learn about the history of the area as you make your way around the neighborhood with your guide. Located on a high hill overlooking Rio, you’ll have a perfect view of the city and bay below. Total duration approximately 3 and a half hours. (Minimum 6 Guests).
Visit To A Favela
Visit one of Rio de Janeiro’s hillside favelas on this half-day educational tour. See the day-to-day lifestyles of locals who live in Rocinha, one of Rio’s many dense favelas. Along the way, stop at a community school where there is an opportunity to purchase handicrafts made by children. With a local expert guide, you’ll travel inside the favela, interact with locals and gain a new understanding of Brazilian society. Total duration approximately 4 hours. (No Minimum).
Day 4: RIO DE JANEIRO AT LEISURE
Enjoy a full day to explore the wonders of Rio on your own. Your Travel Director will be happy to help you plan your day. Perhaps take a sailboat cruise along the coast, a helicopter ride over Copacabana or visit a nearby favela. Full Breakfast.
No visit to Rio de Janeiro is complete without experiencing the glamour and rhythm of a colorful samba show. Feel the spirit of Rio’s world-famous Carnival as you’re treated to a lively extravaganza of Samba song-and-dance. You’ll be caught up in the excitement of this cultural journey as you watch a light show and a stage full of beautiful dancers. This exciting mix of percussion and samba dance builds to a grand finale with a Carnival parade on stage. Total duration of this outing is five hours. Not available on Sundays. Minimum of 10 guests for a private program.
DAY 5: RIO DE JANEIRO – IGUASSU FALLS (2 NIGHTS)
Enjoy a morning at leisure to explore on your own. Perhaps a swim in the Atlantic sounds refreshing. This afternoon, visit a Samba school, a Cultural Insight, to see how the school operates and prepares for Carnival week. See Carnival props and if you desire, join a Samba dance lesson. Then take a flight to magnificent Iguassu Falls, straddling the border of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Iguassu National Park boasts one of the world’s largest and most impressive waterfalls and is home to many rare and endangered species of flora and fauna. This evening, enjoy dinner with your travel companions at the hotel. Full Breakfast, Dinner. Hotel: Wish Resort Golf Foz do Iguassu.
Day 6: IGUASSU FALLS SIGHTSEEING AND AT LEISURE
Enter Iguassu National Park and spend the morning exploring the Brazilian side of the cascades with a Local Specialist, including a scenic walk through the rainforest to the base of the falls. After enjoying lunch at a local restaurant with a view of the falls, return to your resort hotel for an afternoon at leisure. Take advantage of your resort’s amenities or choose from a variety of optional experiences, including a jetboat ride to the base of the falls, helicopter flightseeing or a visit to a tropical bird reserve that is home to more than 500 species of birds. Full Breakfast, Lunch.
This family owned park is home to more than 900 native birds from 150 species. Enjoy a self-guided walking tour along a well-marked trail through subtropical forests. Enter aviaries to get more of an up close and personal view of the birds. Total duration is approximately 2 and a half hours. (No Minimum).
Adult Price: US$48.00
Begin this adventure in open-air wagons as you work your way through lush sub-tropical forests. Then hike down the canyon where the Macuco Falls tumble over basalt cliffs into the Iguassu basin. Here, board a custom-designed inflatable motorboat for a 20-30 minute exhilarating ride to the base of the falls. Total duration approximately 2 hours. (No Minimum).
Adult Price: US$131.00
Day 7: IGUASSU FALLS – BUENOS AIRES (3 NIGHTS)
Cross the border into Argentina for a walk along a scenic catwalk to view the thunderous Devil’s Throat Falls with a Local Specialist. Ride in an open air ecological jungle train for a different perspective of the mighty cascades. Then fly to Buenos Aires and arrive at your stylish hotel. Argentina’s sizzling capital is renowned for its international designer boutiques, fine dining venues, museums, cultural pursuits and modern theatres. Full Breakfast. Hotel: InterContinental Buenos Aires.
Day 8: BUENOS AIRES SIGHTSEEING AND AT LEISURE
Embark with a Local Specialist on a guided tour of the passionate city where the Tango was born. See the Casa Rosada, Metropolitan Cathedral and other government buildings; the colourful neighbourhood of La Boca; San Telmo and lovely Palermo, home to fashionable cafés and verdant parks. Stare in awe at the famous Teatro Colon, a landmark in Buenos Aires. Lastly, visit the Recoleta Cemetery, where Argentina’s former first lady, Eva Peron (Evita), is buried. This evening, do as the locals do and linger over a Regional Meal and a chance for an authentic taste of world-renowned Argentinian beef. Cap off the evening watching the best Tango dancers in Buenos Aires perform, a Cultural Insight, and experience the passion and power of the traditional Tango, the most representative and beloved music in Argentina. Full Breakfast, Regional Meal.
Fiesta Gaucha With BBQ Lunch
Enjoy a great day as you head out into the pampas to visit an authentic 3,000 acre (1200 hectare) working estancia (Argentinean ranch) that dates back to the late 19th century. A BBQ will be served family style by Gauchos. Enjoy activities throughout the day including a folklore show, carriage rides and horse demonstrations. Total duration is approximately 7 hours. (No Minimum). For Private Transportation, a Minimum of 15 Guests is Required.
Head to the northern outskirts of Buenos Aires to the lush countryside of the Tigre Delta on this outing. This area is a popular weekend getaway for Buenos Aires residents. The delta features pretty scenery, lovely summer residences, relaxing vibe, yachting and a chance to see another way of Argentine life. Your tour includes a cruise on the delta and if you are visiting on Saturdays, you can stroll through the local outdoor market. Total duration approximately 4 hours. (No Minimum).
Day 9: BUENOS AIRES AT LEISURE
Relish a morning and afternoon at leisure to pursue your own interests in the ‘Paris of South America’. The possibilities are endless. Delve into one of the country’s finest museums at the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, set in a lovely park in the Recoleta neighbourhood. Follow in the footsteps of Argentina’s most revered writer, Jorge Luis Borges, as you browse the many bookstores and sip a coffee at the famed Cafe Tortoni. If you’d like to experience a different side of Argentina, choose an optional trip into the countryside to a traditional estancia (ranch); share a drink with the local gauchos (cowboys), learn about their lives and marvel at their consummate horsemanship during a lively equestrian show before sitting down to a traditional parrillada (barbecue) lunch. Tonight, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for an exclusive Be My Guest Farewell Dinner experience in Palermo Soho. You will be welcomed by a local family who are long-time residents of this now-trendy neighbourhood. Be delighted, as they wine and dine you with homemade family recipes in the kitchen and discover the secrets of kneading country bread. Watch as your hosts demonstrate the art of typical Argentinian crafts. Spending time with this family will be an experience you won’t soon forget. Full Breakfast, Be My Guest Dining.
Day 10: DEPART BUENOS AIRES
Say hasta luego to Argentina today and transfer to the airport for your flight home. Or you may choose to extend your stay at the InterContinental Buenos Aires. Full Breakfast.
- Khởi hành: 13/01/2017 và ngày 03/02/2017: Giá: 3822 USD
- Khởi hành: 10,17,24/03/2017: Giá: 3822 USD
- Khởi hành: 07/04/2017: Giá: 3822 USD
- Khởi hành: 14,21/04/2017: Giá: 3473,9 USD
- Khởi hành: 05,19/05/2017: Giá: 3473,9 USD
- Khởi hành: 09/06/2017: Giá: 3473,9 USD
- Khởi hành: 21/07/2017: Giá: 3473,9 USD
- Khởi hành: 04,18/08/2017: Giá: 3473,9 USD
- Khởi hành: 08,22/09/2017: Giá: 3473,9 USD
- Khởi hành: 06,20/10/2017: Giá: 3473,9 USD
- Khởi hành: 03/11/2017: Giá: 3244,4 USD
- Khởi hành: 17/11/2017: Giá: 3473,9 USD
- Khởi hành: 01,08/12/2017: Giá: 3473,9 USD
- Sightseeing Highlights: City tour in Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires; See the Teatro Colon, Copacabana Beach and the Casa Rosada; View Devil's Tower Falls; Visit the Christ the Redeemer statue, Sugarloaf Mountain, Corcovado, Iguassu Falls and Recoleta Cemetery.
- Dining: 9 Full Breakfasts + 4 Dinners (including Be My Guest) + 1 Lunch.
- Travel Highlights: Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing + Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals + Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys) + A bonus included all Intra-Air Flights from Rio de Janeiro to Iguassu and Iguassu to Buenos Aires, including porter service at all airports + Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted + Hand-picked Insider Experiences + Optional Experiences and free time + Porterage and local charges included + Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras + An expert Travel Director and separate Driver + All hotel tips, charges and local taxes + Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday + VIP entry to many sights.
Không bao gồm:
Các mục không nêu trong mục "bao gồm".
Những khác biệt của sản phẩm này:
Be my guest: Dine at the home of a local family in the Palermo Soho neighbourhood.
Cultural Insights: Learn about the Tango at a performance in Buenos Aires. Visit a Samba school to see how they prepare for Carnival.
Hidden Treasure: Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
Local Specialists: For sightseeing in Iguassu and Buenos Aires.
Lưu ý về đón tiễn phi trường:
With SQT's partner you will receive complimentary arrival and departure transfers by scheduled shuttle, minivan or taxi between designated airports and recommended hotels on the scheduled starting and ending day of your holiday only. Guests arriving before or leaving after the scheduled itinerary day may book and buy a transfer through SQT's partner providing that they also purchase the additional pre and post trip hotel night(s) from SQT's partner. When booking extra night(s) accommodation, you will also have the opportunity to book the relevant transfer service(s).
Các lưu ý khác:
- Điều kiện đặt cọc và thanh toán: Quý khách được yêu cầu đặt cọc 30% trên tổng giá thành sản phẩm và dịch vụ mà Quý khách đồng ý mua. Quý khách sẽ được yêu cầu thanh toán 70% còn lại trên tổng giá thành sản phẩm và dịch vụ mà Quý khách đồng ý mua ít nhất 14 ngày (kể cả thứ 7, CN các ngày lễ, tết) trước ngày khởi hành.
- Điều kiện huỷ bỏ: Quý khách sẽ không được hoàn tiền cọc 30% trên tổng giá thành sản phẩm và dịch vụ mà Quý khách đồng ý mua sau 03 ngày kể từ ngày Quý khách đặt cọc. Quý khách sẽ không được hoàn lại 70% tổng giá thành sản phẩm và dịch vụ mà Quý khách đồng ý mua sau 03 ngày (kể cả thứ 7, CN các ngày lễ, tết ) kể từ ngày Quý khách thanh toán khoản này. Các trường hợp khác, xin liên lạc SQT để biết chi tiết. Hướng hoàn cọc và hoàn lại tiền cho Quý khách của SQT sẽ dựa trên tiêu chí: đảm bảo các khoản phải chi trả...còn lại, sẽ hoàn toàn bộ cho khách hàng. Riêng dịch vụ visa: Quý khách sẽ bị không được hoàn phí ngay sau khi SQT tiến hành nộp hồ sơ vào Lãnh Sự Quán (dù sau này, Quý khách có được cấp hay bị từ chối visa đều không được hoàn lại chi phí). Một số trường hợp khác, SQT sẽ truy thu thêm chi phí dịch thuật, thư mời... nếu có.
- Quý khách có thể liên lạc với SQT để được tư vấn mua vé bay theo lộ trình, thủ tục làm visa, mua bảo hiểm du lịch và các dịch vụ liên quan khác với giá cả tốt nhất.
- Quý khách không nhất thiết phải mua các dịch vụ khác ngoài dịch vụ landtour tại SQT.
- Quý khách cần đọc và hiểu rõ các điều kiện đặt cọc, thanh toán, huỷ phạt khi quyết định chọn mua sản phẩm Open Tour.