- VIETNAM VISA
- CAMBODIA VISA
- LAOS VISA
Who does not need to get Vietnam visa
Vietnamese people that hold foreign passports and foreigners who are their husbands, wives and children are exempt from visa requirements to enter Vietnam and are allowed to stay for not more than 90 days. In order to be granted visa exemption certificates at Vietnamese representative offices abroad, overseas Vietnamese need conditions:
- [a] Foreign-issued permanent residence certificate (PRC) with the validity of at least six months since the date of entrance.
- [b] Visa exemption paper (VEP) is granted by Vietnamese appropriate authorities.
Note: Those who expect to stay more than 90 days must apply for visa according to current stipulations before their entrance.
Bilateral visa exemption agreement
- Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos holding valid ordinary passports are exempt from visa requirements and are allowed to stay for not more than 30 days; Philippines is allowed to stay for not more than 21 days.
- By February 2011, citizens of China, Kyrgyzstan, North Korea, and Rumania holding valid ordinary passports for official mission. Citizens of 60 countries holding valid diplomatic or official passports are exempt from visa requirements including: Argentina, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, China, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Dominica, Ecuador, France, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela.
Unilateral visa exemption
- Visa with 30-day validity is exempted for officials from ASEAN secretariat holding different kinds of passports.
- Citizens of Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Japan, South Korea and Russia holding different kinds of passports are exempt from visa requirements and are allowed to stay for not more than 15 days.
Who does need to get Vietnam visa: Others who want to enter Vietnam must be provided with a visa.
- Tourist visa is valid in 30 days.
- Visa is issued at the Vietnamese diplomatic offices or consulates in foreign countries. Visa is possibly issued at the border gates to those who have written invitations by a Vietnamese competent agencies or tourists in the tours organized by Vietnamese international travel companies.
- Step 1: Scan your valid passport + your flight + your hotel address, if any + date of arrival and send it to us followed by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2: We will send you back the "approval letter" after 03-05 working days.
- Step 3: Upon arrival at the airport, expect to fill in a simple form to fill in [see it]. Please remember to bring at least 2 passport-sized photos [04*06 cm], USD 45/person for stamp fee per person [1 month single]. You can expect the process to take about 15 minutes total.
Normally, 1 month single entry will cost: USD 16 for our service fee for the letter of approval [excluding USD 45 for the stamping fee at Vietnam airport paid by yourself].
- The "visa approval letter" is a document (approved by the Immigration Office) that allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given time period. With the approval letter, you can pick up your visa upon arrival at one of the three international airports in Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang). See the example of visa approval letter.
- Normally, visa approval letter is usually issued in group and therefore, you may find your name and other information in the same letter as other people. Let us know if you want a private letter followed by email@example.com.
- The letter of approval can not be amended once it is issued. You are required to apply for a new letter in case you wish to update your information.
You can get a Cambodia visa stamp upon arrival without pre-arrangements. You only need to pay a USD$25 fee [this fee maybe different depending on passport holder nationality] and 2 pictures for each traveler. It takes about 15 minutes for processing at the airport.
You can get a Laos visa stamp upon arrival without pre-arrangements. You only need to pay a USD$25 fee [this fee maybe different depending on passport holder nationality] and 2 pictures for each traveler. It takes about 15 minutes for processing at the airport.