Pick you at hotel in Hoi An town at around 9:00, transfer to a boat’s dock. Rowing boat on the Thu Bon River to have a chance to get an insight into the local fishermen’s life through their daily activities such as casting the net, fishing, crab hunting as well as to try paddling the basket boat to the water coconut village that used to be the shelter for Vietnamese soldiers during the war. Visit to a beautiful house built with bamboo and coconut leaves and taste a traditional Vietnamese meal with many kinds of cold drinks such as: fresh coconut juice, coke or even beer. During the meal, our local friends will tell you about the village’s stories to help you have an exhaustive look at the Vietnam history. After lunch, back to Hoi An ancient town, cycle through the rice paddy fields, rivers and some small villages and contemplate the beautiful countryside landscape. Have a cup of the traditional coffee at the No.1 coffee shop of the town. Reaching Hoi An at around 15:00, you can either visit the old town or return to the hotel by our private car. End of service.
1 Pax: 93 USD/Adult
2 Pax: 90 USD/Adult
3 Pax: 71 USD/Adult
4 Pax: 70 USD/Adult
5 Pax: 70 USD/Adult
6 -8 Pax: 70 USD/Adult
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.
- Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour