Pick up and drive to Tan Phu Trung Village. Arrive at the village, start biking through villages to witness the changes of the present Cu Chi Village after three decades liberation. Chance to see many nice paved roads are covering the dirt paths, the bomb craters, etc. We then continue cycling through the rubber plantations where you may observe locals harvest latex from the trees. It’s then onto rice paper making workshop before reaching Cu Chi Tunnels for the 15 minutes document film back in 1967. Here offers chance for you to learn about the history of fighting against the enemy of Cu Chi people. Keep going to the tunnel site where simple weapons used to fight against the enemy are displayed as well as going down to the real tunnels dug by Viet Cong to admire how brave the Vietnamese people were during the War time. Being introduced some of Viet Cong’s food and show you how they could prepare food in their historical underground kitchen. Return to the bus and drive for lunch before transferring to Ho Chi Minh City. End of tour.
1 Pax: 172 USD/Adult
2 Pax: 104 USD/Adult
3 Pax: 84 USD/Adult
4 Pax: 71 USD/Adult
5 Pax: 62 USD/Adult
6 -8 Pax: 62 USD/Adult
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.
- Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour